- Price: Only £34.00 Was £579.97
- Course Type: Online Course
- Duration: +100 hours, recommended hours
- Syllabus: 18 course modules
- Tutor Support: Full tutor support included
- Exams: Yes, exam fees are included.
- Start learning: you can start your online learning 24/7 and study towards your goals.
- Accreditation: Level 1, 2 and 3 CPD Award
- Certificate: PDF Certificate included with course, optional Hard Copies £9.99.
- Access: Unlimited 24/7 access for 12 months, option to extend if needed.
- Compatibility: Desktop, Mac, Laptop, Tablets, Smartphone and Smart Devices
This British Sign Language Level 1, 2 and 3 Bundle Course will help learners to explore and build on their skills in communicating in sign according to the British Sign Language (BSL) standards. Covering aspects of sign language from introductions to learning numbers, role shift and classifiers, opinions and more, this course aims to boost learning understanding of the topic. Whether you currently work with those who depend on BSL, are wanting to work in this field, or simply want to gain a new skills, this course is perfect.
With over 80 hours of learning split across 18 easily accessible modules, the course has been designed to provide learners with an enjoyable and informative learning experience. The British Sign Language Level 1, 2 and 3 Bundle Course is studied online, meaning you can study in your own time, at your own pace, on your own schedule. Study whenever it suits you best, day or night. You’ll have access to the course 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 12 months.
What’s more, the course is CPD accredited, therefore upon successful completion of the course learners will be awarded with the certificate of completion, ensuring that the course will be recognised by employers and institutions.
The British Sign Language Level 1 Course is split into the following modules:
- Introduction to British Sign Language
- Facial Expressions and Gestures
- Sentence Structure
- Alphabet, Numbers, and Introductions
- Discussing Family and Friends
- Final Assessment
• The Use of British Sign Language
• The History of British Sign Language
• Deaf Culture and Community
• Types of Signs
• Importance of Facial Expressions
• Body Language
• Role of Lipreading
• Sentence Structure in British Sign Language
• Asking Questions
• Finger-Spelling and the Alphabet
• Introductions and Greetings
• Getting to Know People
• Signs for Family Members
• Describing Friends
• Talking about Family and Friends
The British Sign Language Level 2 Course is split into the following modules:
- Evolution of Sign Language
- Signing Space and Mouth Patterns
- Role Shift and Classifiers
- Time Frames
- Opinions and Ideas
- Health and Wellbeing
- Emergency Situations
- Final Assessment
• History of Sign Language
• Development of Sign Language
• Varying Sign Languages
• Signing Space
• Placement and Eye/Hand Line
• Mouthed and Unmouthed Signs
• Mouth Patterns in British Sign Language
• Definition of Role Shift
• Using Role Shift
• Role of Classifiers in British Sign Language
• Pluralisation in British Sign Language
• Time Frames
• Time Lines
• Expressing Opinions and Ideas
• Describing Physical Health
• Medical Signs in British Sign Language
• Describing Parts of the Body
• Emergency Signs
• Describing an Emergency
The British Sign Language Level 3 Course is split into the following modules:
- Benefits of Learning Sign Language
- Effective Communication
- Eating and Drinking
- Hobbies and Interests
- Time, Date, and Weather
- Directions and Travel
- Understanding Others
- Final Assessment
• Prevalence of Sign Language
• Professional and Educational Benefits
• Personal and Social Benefits
• Showing Understanding
• Eye Contact and Visualisation
• Body Language
• Facial Expression
• Signs for Foods
• Signs for Drinks
• Eating Out and Ordering Food
• Asking about Interests
• Describing Various Hobbies
• Sporting Activities and Events
• Days of the Week
• Describing Weather
• Landmarks and Locations
• Modes of Transport
• Asking for Clarification
British Sign Language Level 1, 2 and 3 Bundle course is an accredited and recognised CPD based online course.
On successful completion of this course learners will be awarded with:
Level 1 CPD Award in British Sign Language
Level 2 CPD Award in British Sign Language
Level 3 CPD Award in British Sign Language
The certificate will show your grade classification awarded and provide proof of your achievements for you to take to any prospective employers or part of your portfolio of evidence.
The certificate will be produced in PDF format, optional hard copies of the certificate will be available for an additional fee of £9.99.
There are no entry requirements or pre-prerequisite for our British Sign Language Level 1, 2 and 3 Bundle Course.
To assess the learners ability and knowledge to effectively understand the topics contained within the British Sign Language Level 1, 2 and 3 Bundle Course, the course features a number of end of module interactive quiz questions.
Additionally, at the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
When you are studying a course it is always useful to know that you have the help and support of tutors that want you to succeed in your studies.
As part of the British Sign Language Level 1, 2 and 3 Bundle Course you will receive access to our dedicated tutor support service. The academic tutors will be able to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course.
This course is delivered online through eLearning. Learners of the course will receive instant access to our interactive student learning portal, which offers 24/7 access to the British Sign Language Level 1, 2 and 3 Bundle Course.
The online British Sign Language Level 1, 2 and 3 Bundle Course requires +100 hours to complete the course in full. This is only a guide to the learning hours required and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the information. The learning is online so it can be spread out over multiple sessions or done in one session.
Learners will have access to this course for up to 12 months from the date of joining. There is no time limit to complete the course during this period.
Buy with Confidence
Buy this British Sign Language Level 1, 2 and 3 Bundle Course with confidence, because it’s covered by our 14 Day Peace of Mind Guarantee. If for any reason you change your mind about the course within 14 days of purchase, as long as you haven’t accessed the online course, you can claim a full No Questions Asked Refund. Order your course today and start learning.
Our British Sign Language Level 1, 2 and 3 Bundle Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices.
We know that more and more people are using the web whilst they are on the move, so we have designed this British Sign Language Level 1, 2 and 3 Bundle Course to be fully compatible across tablet and smartphone devices. You will be able to access the same content from the course, just over a 3G or 4G network whilst on the move.
How it Works
- Click ‘Buy Now’ to order this course deal! Pay securely using Debit/Credit Card or PayPal.
- Once your order is confirmed, we’ll send you access to your course within 24 hours.
- When you receive your course login details, you can start learning straight away. It’s that simple!
Ready to Enrol
If you’re ready to get started on this online British Sign Language Level 1, 2 and 3 Bundle Course just click the ‘Buy Now’ button. You will be taken to a secure checkout area, where you will enter your enrolment details and can look forward to starting the course.