- Price: Only £24.00 Was £199.99
- Course Type: Online Course
- Duration: 40 hours, recommended hours
- Syllabus: 7 course modules
- Tutor Support: Full tutor support included
- Exams: Yes, exam fees are included.
- Start learning: you can start your online learning 24/7 and study towards your goals.
- Qualification: Level 4 CPD Award
- Certificate: PDF Certificate included with course, optional Hard Copies £9.99.
- Access: Unlimited 24/7 access for 12 months, option to extend if needed.
- Compatibility: Desktop, Mac, Laptop, Tablets, Smartphone and Smart Devices
We’re offering you an online Child Safeguarding Advanced Training Course for just £24. This course will provide insight and further understanding into core skills related to child safeguarding and domestic child abuse. This course will discuss core principles surrounding identifying children and young people at risk, safeguarding principles, and more. So whether you need to brighten up your CV, want to work with children and young people, or any professional environment where these skills are important to you and your team, are looking for a career change or just want to learn something new, the online Child Safeguarding Advanced Training will push you further.
With over 40 hours of learning split across 7 easily accessible modules, the course has been designed to provide learners with an enjoyable and informative learning experience. The Child Safeguarding Advanced Training is studied online, meaning you can study in your own time, at your own pace, on your own schedule. Study whenever it suits you best, day or night. You’ll have access to the course 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 12 months.
What’s more, the course is CPD accredited, therefore upon successful completion of the course learners will be awarded with the certificate of completion, ensuring that the course will be recognised by employers and institutions.
The Child Safeguarding Advanced Training is split into the following modules:
- What is Domestic Child Abuse?
- Safeguarding Principles
- The Role of Social Workers and Other Professionals in Safeguarding Children
- Child-centred safeguarding
- Safeguarding and the Law
- Removing Children from their homes and Reunification
- Final Words on Safeguarding Children in the Home
- Final Assessment
• To understand what child abuse is
• To understand the different types of child abuse that can take place in the home
• To understand some of the signs that suggest a child might be being abused
• To understand the key principles of safeguarding
• To understand who is responsible for safeguarding children
• To understand how to implement safeguarding measures
• To understand the importance of protecting children from abuse in their homes
• To understand the roles that various professions have with regards to safeguarding
• To understand the role that child protection charities play in tackling child abuse
• To understand what child-centred safeguarding is
• To understand how to implement child-centred approaches to safeguarding
• To understand the consequences of not placing children at the centre of safeguarding choices
• To understand what rights a child has
• To understand how the UK government and United Nations protect children’s rights
• To understand what children’s rights mean in practice
• To understand what happens when a child is made the subject of a care order
• To understand what can be done to prevent a child becoming the subject of a care order
• To understand what the options for a child’s care and accommodation are after the have been removed from their home
• To understand when it is ok and not ok to leave children home alone
• To have up-to-date knowledge of the laws on smacking children in all parts of the UK
• To know how to continue meeting the needs of children as they grow up and become adolescents
The Level 4 Award in Child Safeguarding Advanced Training has been independently accredited and certified by The CPD Certification Service.
On successful completion of this course learners will be awarded with:
Level 4 CPD Award in Child Safeguarding Advanced Training
The certificate will show your grade classification awarded and provide proof of your achievements for you to take to any prospective employers or part of your portfolio of evidence.
The certificate will be produced in PDF format, optional hard copies of the certificate will be available for an additional fee of £9.99.
There are no entry requirements or pre-prerequisite for our Child Safeguarding Advanced Training.
To assess the learners ability and knowledge to effectively understand the topics contained within the Child Safeguarding Advanced Training, the course features a number of end of module interactive quiz questions.
Additionally, at the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
When you are studying a course it is always useful to know that you have the help and support of tutors that want you to succeed in your studies.
As part of the Child Safeguarding Advanced Training you will receive access to our dedicated tutor support service. The academic tutors will be able to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course.
This course is delivered online through eLearning. Learners of the course will receive instant access to our interactive student learning portal, which offers 24/7 access to the Child Safeguarding Advanced Training.
The online Child Safeguarding Advanced Training requires 40 hours to complete the course in full. This is only a guide to the learning hours required and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the information. The learning is online so it can be spread out over multiple sessions or done in one session.
Learners will have access to this course for up to 12 months from the date of joining. There is no time limit to complete the course during this period.
Buy with Confidence
Buy this Child Safeguarding Advanced Training with confidence, because it’s covered by our 14 Day Peace of Mind Guarantee. If for any reason you change your mind about the course within 14 days of purchase, as long as you haven’t accessed the online course, you can claim a full No Questions Asked Refund. Order your course today and start learning.
Our Child Safeguarding Advanced Training is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices.
We know that more and more people are using the web whilst they are on the move, so we have designed this Child Safeguarding Advanced Training to be fully compatible across tablet and smartphone devices. You will be able to access the same content from the course, just over a 3G or 4G network whilst on the move.
How it Works
- Click ‘Buy Now’ to order this course deal! Pay securely using Debit/Credit Card or PayPal.
- Once your order is confirmed, we’ll send you access to your course within 24 hours.
- When you receive your course login details, you can start learning straight away. It’s that simple!
Ready to Enrol
If you’re ready to get started on this online Child Safeguarding Advanced Training just click the ‘Buy Now’ button. You will be taken to a secure checkout area, where you will enter your enrolment details and can look forward to starting the course.