- Price: Only £19.00 Was £199.99
- Course Type: Online Course
- Duration: 60 hours, recommended hours
- Syllabus: 6 course modules
- Tutor Support: Full tutor support included
- Exams: Yes, exam fees are included.
- Start learning: you can start your online learning 24/7 and study towards your goals.
- Qualification: Level 3 CPD Award
- Certificate: PDF Certificate included with course, optional Hard Copies £9.99.
- Access: Unlimited 24/7 access for 12 months, option to extend if needed.
- Compatibility: Desktop, Mac, Laptop, Tablets, Smartphone and Smart Devices
We’re offering you an online Infection Prevention and Control Training for just £19. This course will introduce infection prevention in the healthcare sector, discussing associated risks, important acts and legislation and more. This course will discuss the study of addiction, and the importance of your role working and supporting those in the healthcare sector. So whether you need to brighten up your CV, want to work in the field of infection control, are looking for a career change or just want to learn something new, the online Infection Prevention and Control Training is ideal.
With over 50 hours of learning split across 6 easily accessible modules, the course has been designed to provide learners with an enjoyable and informative learning experience. The Infection Prevention and Control Training is studied online, meaning you can study in your own time, at your own pace, on your own schedule. Study whenever it suits you best, day or night. You’ll have access to the course 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 12 months.
What’s more, the course is CPD accredited, therefore upon successful completion of the course learners will be awarded with the certificate of completion, ensuring that the course will be recognised by employers and institutions.
The Infection Prevention and Control Training is split into the following modules:
- Definitions and Types of Infection
- Healthcare Services and Infection
- Infection Prevention
- Infection Control
- Risk Assessment
- Legal Requirements
- Final Assessment
• Infection Prevention and Control
• Types of Infection
• Infection Transmission
• Infection and Healthcare
• Healthcare Associated Infections (HCAI)
• Importance of Infection Prevention
• Hygienic Practices
• Disinfection and Sterilisation
• Vaccination and Immunisation
• Additional Methods of Prevention
• Treatment of Infection
• Policy and Procedures
• Isolation and Quarantine
• Additional Methods of Control
• Importance of Risk Assessment
• Understanding Risk Assessments
• Process of Risk Assessment
• Health and Social Care Act 2008
• Law and Legislation
The Level 3 Award in Infection Prevention and Control Training has been independently accredited and certified by The CPD Certification Service.
On successful completion of this course learners will be awarded with:
Level 3 CPD Award in Infection Prevention and Control Training
The certificate will show your grade classification awarded and provide proof of your achievements for you to take to any prospective employers or part of your portfolio of evidence.
The certificate will be produced in PDF format, optional hard copies of the certificate will be available for an additional fee of £9.99.
There are no entry requirements or pre-prerequisite for our Infection Prevention and Control Training.
To assess the learners ability and knowledge to effectively understand the topics contained within the Infection Prevention and Control Training, the course features a number of end of module interactive quiz questions.
Additionally, at the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
When you are studying a course it is always useful to know that you have the help and support of tutors that want you to succeed in your studies.
As part of the Infection Prevention and Control Training you will receive access to our dedicated tutor support service. The academic tutors will be able to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course.
This course is delivered online through eLearning. Learners of the course will receive instant access to our interactive student learning portal, which offers 24/7 access to the Infection Prevention and Control Training.
The online Infection Prevention and Control Training requires 50 hours to complete the course in full. This is only a guide to the learning hours required and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the information. The learning is online so it can be spread out over multiple sessions or done in one session.
Learners will have access to this course for up to 12 months from the date of joining. There is no time limit to complete the course during this period.
Buy with Confidence
Buy this Infection Prevention and Control Training with confidence, because it’s covered by our 14 Day Peace of Mind Guarantee. If for any reason you change your mind about the course within 14 days of purchase, as long as you haven’t accessed the online course, you can claim a full No Questions Asked Refund. Order your course today and start learning.
Our Infection Prevention and Control Training is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices.
We know that more and more people are using the web whilst they are on the move, so we have designed this Infection Prevention and Control Training to be fully compatible across tablet and smartphone devices. You will be able to access the same content from the course, just over a 3G or 4G network whilst on the move.
How it Works
- Click ‘Buy Now’ to order this course deal! Pay securely using Debit/Credit Card or PayPal.
- Once your order is confirmed, we’ll send you access to your course within 24 hours.
- When you receive your course login details, you can start learning straight away. It’s that simple!
Ready to Enrol
If you’re ready to get started on this online Infection Prevention and Control Training just click the ‘Buy Now’ button. You will be taken to a secure checkout area, where you will enter your enrolment details and can look forward to starting the course.