- Price: Only £19.00 Was £199.99
- Course Type: Online Course
- Duration: 40 hours, recommended hours
- Syllabus: 8 course modules
- Tutor Support: Full tutor support included
- Exams: Yes, exam fees are included.
- Start learning: you can start your online learning 24/7 and study towards your goals.
- Qualification: Level 3 CPD Award
- Certificate: PDF Certificate included with course, optional Hard Copies £9.99.
- Access: Unlimited 24/7 access for 12 months, option to extend if needed.
- Compatibility: Desktop, Mac, Laptop, Tablets, Smartphone and Smart Devices
We’re offering you an online Mental Health Counselling Training for just £19. This course will introduce you to learning essential communication skills required for an effective counselling session related to the mental health sector, as well as learning key areas to to identify the different types of therapy such as Talk Therapy, being able to identify the most suitable methods and more. This course will discuss core principles to learn particularly regarding counselling skills for mental health, and the importance of learning these skills and knowledge. So whether you need to brighten up your CV, are looking for a career change or just want to learn something new, the online Mental Health Counselling Training will push you further.
With over 40 hours of learning split across 8 easily accessible modules, the course has been designed to provide learners with an enjoyable and informative learning experience. The Mental Health Counselling Training is studied online, meaning you can study in your own time, at your own pace, on your own schedule. Study whenever it suits you best, day or night. You’ll have access to the course 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 12 months.
What’s more, the course is CPD accredited, therefore upon successful completion of the course learners will be awarded with the certificate of completion, ensuring that the course will be recognised by employers and institutions.
The Mental Health Counselling Training is split into the following modules:
- Introduction to Mental Health Counselling
- Mental Health Counselling
- Different Types of Counselling
- Client rights and responsibilities
- Therapist Training
- A typical session
- Available counselling services
- History and future developments
- Final Assessment
• Identify what talking therapy is
• Other counselling methods available
• Choosing the methodology best suited to the individual patient
• Who benefits from mental health counselling
• Benefits of mental health counselling
• To understand the benefits of mental health counselling over other methods
• Identify the different types of talking therapies
• Other types of therapy available
• To understand who each type of counselling is most appropriate for
• Understand the client’s rights
• Responsibilities of a therapist
• Responsibilities of the client
• The difference between a counsellor, a psychotherapist and a psychologist
• Qualifications / training required for a counsellor, psychotherapist and psychologist,
• The pros and cons of becoming part of the mental health services industry
• To understand the what counselling might make a client feel
• What clients should expect from a typical counselling session
• Other people’s experience of counselling has been like
• Services are available on the NHS
• Which services are available privately
• Services available through charities and volunteer organisations
• The history of the NHS and mental healthcare services in the UK
• Future developments for mental healthcare in the UK
• To understand how the history of mental healthcare should impact our approach to the future
The Level 3 Award in Mental Health Counselling Training has been independently accredited and certified by The CPD Certification Service.
On successful completion of this course learners will be awarded with:
Level 3 CPD Award in Mental Health Counselling Training
The certificate will show your grade classification awarded and provide proof of your achievements for you to take to any prospective employers or part of your portfolio of evidence.
The certificate will be produced in PDF format, optional hard copies of the certificate will be available for an additional fee of £9.99.
There are no entry requirements or pre-prerequisite for our Mental Health Counselling Training.
To assess the learners ability and knowledge to effectively understand the topics contained within the Mental Health Counselling Training, the course features a number of end of module interactive quiz questions.
Additionally, at the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
When you are studying a course it is always useful to know that you have the help and support of tutors that want you to succeed in your studies.
As part of the Mental Health Counselling Training you will receive access to our dedicated tutor support service. The academic tutors will be able to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course.
This course is delivered online through eLearning. Learners of the course will receive instant access to our interactive student learning portal, which offers 24/7 access to the Mental Health Counselling Training.
The online Mental Health Counselling Training requires 40 hours to complete the course in full. This is only a guide to the learning hours required and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the information. The learning is online so it can be spread out over multiple sessions or done in one session.
Learners will have access to this course for up to 12 months from the date of joining. There is no time limit to complete the course during this period.
Buy with Confidence
Buy this Mental Health Counselling Training with confidence, because it’s covered by our 14 Day Peace of Mind Guarantee. If for any reason you change your mind about the course within 14 days of purchase, as long as you haven’t accessed the online course, you can claim a full No Questions Asked Refund. Order your course today and start learning.
Our Mental Health Counselling Training is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices.
We know that more and more people are using the web whilst they are on the move, so we have designed this Mental Health Counselling Training to be fully compatible across tablet and smartphone devices. You will be able to access the same content from the course, just over a 3G or 4G network whilst on the move.
How it Works
- Click ‘Buy Now’ to order this course deal! Pay securely using Debit/Credit Card or PayPal.
- Once your order is confirmed, we’ll send you access to your course within 24 hours.
- When you receive your course login details, you can start learning straight away. It’s that simple!
Ready to Enrol
If you’re ready to get started on this online Mental Health Counselling Training just click the ‘Buy Now’ button. You will be taken to a secure checkout area, where you will enter your enrolment details and can look forward to starting the course.