- Price: Only £14.00 Was £149.99
- Course Type: Online Course
- Duration: 60 hours, recommended hours
- Syllabus: 6 course modules
- Tutor Support: Full tutor support included
- Exams: Yes, exam fees are included.
- Start learning: you can start your online learning 24/7 and study towards your goals.
- Qualification: Level 3 CPD Award
- Certificate: PDF Certificate included with course, optional Hard Copies £9.99.
- Access: Unlimited 24/7 access for 12 months, option to extend if needed.
- Compatibility: Desktop, Mac, Laptop, Tablets, Smartphone and Smart Devices
We’re offering you an online Nutrition and Hydration Course for just £14. This course will discuss key topics related to nutrition and hydration tips and guidance for the elderly, from hydration basics, to warning signs and more. So whether you need to brighten up your CV, want to work in the field of health and social care, are looking for a career change, or just want to learn something new, the online Nutrition and Hydration Course is ideal.
With over 70 hours of learning split across 7 easily accessible modules, the course has been designed to provide learners with an enjoyable and informative learning experience. The Nutrition and Hydration Course is studied online, meaning you can study in your own time, at your own pace, on your own schedule. Study whenever it suits you best, day or night. You’ll have access to the course 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 12 months.
What’s more, the course is CPD accredited, therefore upon successful completion of the course learners will be awarded with the certificate of completion, ensuring that the course will be recognised by employers and institutions.
The Nutrition and Hydration Course is split into the following modules:
- The Basics Behind Nutritional Needs
- The Basics Behind Hydration
- Warning Signs in Older People for Malnutrition and Dehydration
- The Importance of M.U.S.T
- Nutritional Tips for the Elderly
- Careers that will Benefit from Nutrition and Hydration Knowledge
- Final Assessment
– What energy is used for
– Different food groups
– Food choices
– The importance of staying hydrated
– Consequences for lack of hydration
– Daily energy and hydration needs for older people
– Early signs of malnutrition
– Early signs of dehydration
– What to do
– What is it
– How to use it
– Intuitive eating
– Intermittent fasting
– Eating aids
– NHS careers
– Health care
The Level 3 Award Nutrition and Hydration Course has been independently accredited and certified by The CPD Certification Service.
On successful completion of this course learners will be awarded with:
Level 3 CPD Award in Nutrition and Hydration
The certificate will show your grade classification awarded and provide proof of your achievements for you to take to any prospective employers or part of your portfolio of evidence.
The certificate will be produced in PDF format, optional hard copies of the certificate will be available for an additional fee of £9.99.
There are no entry requirements or pre-prerequisite for our Nutrition and Hydration Course.
To assess the learners ability and knowledge to effectively understand the topics contained within the Nutrition and Hydration Course, the course features a number of end of module interactive quiz questions.
Additionally, at the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
When you are studying a course it is always useful to know that you have the help and support of tutors that want you to succeed in your studies.
As part of the Nutrition and Hydration Course you will receive access to our dedicated tutor support service. The academic tutors will be able to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course.
This course is delivered online through eLearning. Learners of the course will receive instant access to our interactive student learning portal, which offers 24/7 access to the Nutrition and Hydration Course.
The online Nutrition and Hydration Course requires 60 hours to complete the course in full. This is only a guide to the learning hours required and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the information. The learning is online so it can be spread out over multiple sessions or done in one session.
Learners will have access to this course for up to 12 months from the date of joining. There is no time limit to complete the course during this period.
Buy with Confidence
Buy this Nutrition and Hydration Course with confidence, because it’s covered by our 14 Day Peace of Mind Guarantee. If for any reason you change your mind about the course within 14 days of purchase, as long as you haven’t accessed the online course, you can claim a full No Questions Asked Refund. Order your course today and start learning.
Our Nutrition and Hydration Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices.
We know that more and more people are using the web whilst they are on the move, so we have designed this Nutrition and Hydration Course to be fully compatible across tablet and smartphone devices. You will be able to access the same content from the course, just over a 3G or 4G network whilst on the move.
How it Works
- Click ‘Buy Now’ to order this course deal! Pay securely using Debit/Credit Card or PayPal.
- Once your order is confirmed, we’ll send you access to your course within 24 hours.
- When you receive your course login details, you can start learning straight away. It’s that simple!
Ready to Enrol
If you’re ready to get started on this online Nutrition and Hydration Course just click the ‘Buy Now’ button. You will be taken to a secure checkout area, where you will enter your enrolment details and can look forward to starting the course.