- Price: Only £24.00 Was £299.99
- Course Type: Online Course
- Duration: 70 hours, recommended hours
- Syllabus: 14 course modules
- Tutor Support: Full tutor support included
- Exams: Yes, exam fees are included.
- Start learning: you can start your online learning 24/7 and study towards your goals.
- Qualification: Level 3 CPD Award
- Certificate: PDF Certificate included with course, optional Hard Copies £9.99.
- Access: Unlimited 24/7 access for 12 months, option to extend if needed.
- Compatibility: Desktop, Mac, Laptop, Tablets, Smartphone and Smart Devices
We’re offering you an online Reflexology Course for just £24. This course will explore key topics related to the exciting and broad field of reflexology and complementary therapies, discussing key concepts from reflexology techniques, ethics, working with clients and more. So whether you need to brighten up your CV, want to work in a field related to the different areas of Reflexology discussed in this course, are looking for a career change or just want to learn something new, the online Reflexology Course is ideal.
With over 70 hours of learning split across 14 easily accessible modules, the course has been designed to provide learners with an enjoyable and informative learning experience. The Reflexology Course is studied online, meaning you can study in your own time, at your own pace, on your own schedule. Study whenever it suits you best, day or night. You’ll have access to the course 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 12 months.
What’s more, the course is CPD accredited, therefore upon successful completion of the course learners will be awarded with the certificate of completion, ensuring that the course will be recognised by employers and institutions.
The Reflexology Course is split into the following modules:
- Introducing Reflexology
- Meridians and Chi
- Human Anatomy
- Anatomy of the Muscles and the Central Nervous System (CNS)
- The Endocrine System and the Digestive System
- The Respiratory System and the Circulatory System
- The Lymphatic, Urinary, and Reproductive Systems
- Stress, Health, and Diet
- The Various Bodies, Chakras, and Energy Sites
- Meeting the Client and Promoting Relaxation
- Reflexology Techniques
- Reflexology and the Reflexes
- The Results of Healing and Potential Conditions
- Starting a Practice and Reflexology Ethics
- Final Assessment
• A Brief Historical Overview
• Reflexology in a Nutshell
• Human Touch
• The Makings of a Profound Healer
• Universal Energies
• The Vital Energy of Life
• Negative Thoughts
• The Main Meridians and the Meridian Cycle
• A Closer Look at the Main Meridians
• Human Anatomy Introduced
• Cell Content and Functions
• Collections of Specialised Cells, or Tissues
o Muscular Tissue
o Connective Tissue
• The Skeleton
• The Growth of Bones
• Bone Structures
• Bone Joints
• Typical Skeletal Disorders
• Anatomy of the Muscles
• Muscular Fibres
• Head and Neck Muscles
• Trunk Muscles
• Arm Muscles
• Leg Muscles
• Typical Muscle Diseases and Conditions
• Composition of the Central Nervous System
• The Human Brain
• The Two Cerebral Hemispheres
• The Spinal Cord and Spinal Nerves
• The Autonomic Nervous System (ANS)
• Typical CNS Disorders
• Composition of the Endocrine System
• Introducing Nutrition
• Digestive Organs
• Basal Metabolism
• Carbohydrate Metabolism
• Introducing the Respiratory System
• The Lungs
• Respiration Mechanisms
• Common Respiratory System Disorders
• Introducing the Circulatory System
• Blood Groups
• The Heart’s Structure
• Blood Circulation
• Common Circulatory and Heart Diseases
• Introducing the Lymphatic System
• The Composition of the Lymphatic System
• Introducing the Urinary System
• The Urination Process
• Typical Urinary System Disorders
• Reproductive Systems
• The Female System
• The Menstrual Cycle
• The Mammary Glands
• The Male System
• Typical Reproductive Disorders
• Defining Stress
• The Effects of Stress
• Stress Management
• Introduction to Health and Diet
• Good Health
• Diets of the Past
• Modern Diets
• The Ideal Diet
• Introducing the Many Bodies
• The Subtle Body’s Seven Layers
• The Chakra System’s Structure
• The Chakra Locations
• Chakras and their Functions
• Chakras and Psychodynamic Functions
• Introducing the Body’s Energy Zones
o Transverse Energy Zones
• Reflexes and their Locations
• First Contact
• The Importance of Case Histories
• The Location of Treatment
• Clothing and Demeanour
• Initiating the Treatment
• Relaxation through Reflexes
• Further Particulars
• Reflexology Techniques
• Basic Techniques of Holding
• Thumb Techniques
• Index Finger Techniques
• Hooking Techniques
• Reflex Rotations
• Reflexology Massage
• Possible Problems and Precautions
• Reflexology on the Toes
• The Large Toe
• Reflexes of the Sinuses, Ears, and Eyes
• Reflexology for Headaches
• The Reflexes
• The Healing Process
• Typical Client Responses
• Main Conditions and their Treatments
• The Logistics of Business
• Assessing the Self
• Skills and Abilities
• Business Opportunity Assessment
• Setting up the Practice
• Location of Therapy
• Necessary Equipment
• Finding Clients
• Treatment Itself
• Ethics of Reflexology
The Level 3 Award Reflexology Course has been independently accredited and certified by The CPD Certification Service.
On successful completion of this course learners will be awarded with:
Level 3 CPD Award in Reflexology
The certificate will show your grade classification awarded and provide proof of your achievements for you to take to any prospective employers or part of your portfolio of evidence.
The certificate will be produced in PDF format, optional hard copies of the certificate will be available for an additional fee of £9.99.
There are no entry requirements or pre-prerequisite for our Reflexology Course.
To assess the learners ability and knowledge to effectively understand the topics contained within the Reflexology Course, the course features a number of end of module interactive quiz questions.
Additionally, at the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
When you are studying a course it is always useful to know that you have the help and support of tutors that want you to succeed in your studies.
As part of the Reflexology Course you will receive access to our dedicated tutor support service. The academic tutors will be able to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course.
This course is delivered online through eLearning. Learners of the course will receive instant access to our interactive student learning portal, which offers 24/7 access to the Reflexology Course.
The online Reflexology Course requires 70 hours to complete the course in full. This is only a guide to the learning hours required and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the information. The learning is online so it can be spread out over multiple sessions or done in one session.
Learners will have access to this course for up to 12 months from the date of joining. There is no time limit to complete the course during this period.
Buy with Confidence
Buy this Reflexology Course with confidence, because it’s covered by our 14 Day Peace of Mind Guarantee. If for any reason you change your mind about the course within 14 days of purchase, as long as you haven’t accessed the online course, you can claim a full No Questions Asked Refund. Order your course today and start learning.
Our Reflexology Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices.
We know that more and more people are using the web whilst they are on the move, so we have designed this Reflexology Course to be fully compatible across tablet and smartphone devices. You will be able to access the same content from the course, just over a 3G or 4G network whilst on the move.
How it Works
- Click ‘Buy Now’ to order this course deal! Pay securely using Debit/Credit Card or PayPal.
- Once your order is confirmed, we’ll send you access to your course within 24 hours.
- When you receive your course login details, you can start learning straight away. It’s that simple!
Ready to Enrol
If you’re ready to get started on this online Reflexology Course just click the ‘Buy Now’ button. You will be taken to a secure checkout area, where you will enter your enrolment details and can look forward to starting the course.