- Price: Only £24.00 Was £199.99
- Course Type: Online Course
- Duration: 70 hours, recommended hours
- Syllabus: 6 course modules
- Tutor Support: Full tutor support included
- Exams: Yes, exam fees are included.
- Start learning: you can start your online learning 24/7 and study towards your goals.
- Qualification: Level 3 CPD Award
- Certificate: PDF Certificate included with course, optional Hard Copies £9.99.
- Access: Unlimited 24/7 access for 12 months, option to extend if needed.
- Compatibility: Desktop, Mac, Laptop, Tablets, Smartphone and Smart Devices
We’re offering you an online Speech and Language Therapy Course for just £24. This course will discuss the acquisition and development of language, language and communication deficits and more. So whether you need to brighten up your CV, want to work in this field of Speech and Language Therapy, are looking for a career change or just want to learn something new, the online Speech and Language Therapy Course is ideal.
With over 70 hours of learning split across 6 easily accessible modules, the course has been designed to provide learners with an enjoyable and informative learning experience. The Speech and Language Therapy Course is studied online, meaning you can study in your own time, at your own pace, on your own schedule. Study whenever it suits you best, day or night. You’ll have access to the course 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 12 months.
What’s more, the course is CPD accredited, therefore upon successful completion of the course learners will be awarded with the certificate of completion, ensuring that the course will be recognised by employers and institutions.
The Speech and Language Therapy Course is split into the following modules:
- Introduction to Speech and Language Therapy
- Language Acquisition and Literacy Development
- The Scientific Aspects of Language and Speech
- Characteristics of Speech
- Communication Disorders
- Other Speech and Language Disorders
- Final Assessment
• SLT Job Description
• Training and Academic Qualifications
• The SLT’s Work Environment
• The Responsibilities of an SLT
• Working with Different Types of Clients
• Ethical Guidelines for Speech and Language Therapists
• The Four Main Ethical Principles of ASHA
• Literacy and Speech Therapy
• The Pre-Literacy Period in Newborns and Toddlers
• Language Acquisition in Early Childhood
• Continued Written and Oral Language Development
• Bilingualism and Multiculturalism
• Speech Science
• The Physiology and Anatomy of the Human Face
• The Structure and Function of the Human Nervous System
o Phonology and Phonetics
o Pragmatics or Social Language Use
o Points of Articulation
o How Words are Articulated
• Other Characteristics of Language and Speech
• Characteristics of Communication Disorders
o Identifying Communication Disorders in Children
o The Difference between Speech and Language Disorders
• Factors that Lead to the Development of Communication Disorders
o The Difference between Disorders, Impairments, Disabilities, and Diseases
o The Main Causes of Speech and Language Disorders
• The Most Common Types of Communication Disorders
o Phonological Process Disorders
o Fluency Disorders
o Aphasia, Dysarthria, and Apraxia
• Attention Disorders
o Attention Deficit Disorder Communication Concerns
o Symptoms of ADD and ADHD-Related Communication Disorders
• Memory Disorders
o Alzheimer’s Disease
o Traumatic Brain Injuries
o Huntington’s Disease
o Parkinson’s Disease
• Cognitive Disorders
o Brain Injury Locations
o Common Brain Injuries
• Swallowing Disorders
o Swallowing Phases
o Swallowing Disorders
The Level 3 Award Speech and Language Therapy Course has been independently accredited and certified by The CPD Certification Service.
On successful completion of this course learners will be awarded with:
Level 3 CPD Award in Speech and Language Therapy
The certificate will show your grade classification awarded and provide proof of your achievements for you to take to any prospective employers or part of your portfolio of evidence.
The certificate will be produced in PDF format, optional hard copies of the certificate will be available for an additional fee of £9.99.
There are no entry requirements or pre-prerequisite for our Speech and Language Therapy Course.
To assess the learners ability and knowledge to effectively understand the topics contained within the Speech and Language Therapy Course, the course features a number of end of module interactive quiz questions.
Additionally, at the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
When you are studying a course it is always useful to know that you have the help and support of tutors that want you to succeed in your studies.
As part of the Speech and Language Therapy Course you will receive access to our dedicated tutor support service. The academic tutors will be able to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course.
This course is delivered online through eLearning. Learners of the course will receive instant access to our interactive student learning portal, which offers 24/7 access to the Speech and Language Therapy Course.
The online Speech and Language Therapy Course requires 70 hours to complete the course in full. This is only a guide to the learning hours required and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the information. The learning is online so it can be spread out over multiple sessions or done in one session.
Learners will have access to this course for up to 12 months from the date of joining. There is no time limit to complete the course during this period.
Buy with Confidence
Buy this Speech and Language Therapy Course with confidence, because it’s covered by our 14 Day Peace of Mind Guarantee. If for any reason you change your mind about the course within 14 days of purchase, as long as you haven’t accessed the online course, you can claim a full No Questions Asked Refund. Order your course today and start learning.
Our Speech and Language Therapy Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices.
We know that more and more people are using the web whilst they are on the move, so we have designed this Speech and Language Therapy Course to be fully compatible across tablet and smartphone devices. You will be able to access the same content from the course, just over a 3G or 4G network whilst on the move.
How it Works
- Click ‘Buy Now’ to order this course deal! Pay securely using Debit/Credit Card or PayPal.
- Once your order is confirmed, we’ll send you access to your course within 24 hours.
- When you receive your course login details, you can start learning straight away. It’s that simple!
Ready to Enrol
If you’re ready to get started on this online Speech and Language Therapy Course just click the ‘Buy Now’ button. You will be taken to a secure checkout area, where you will enter your enrolment details and can look forward to starting the course.