- Price: Only £24.00 Was £100
- Course Type: Online Course
- Duration: 10 hours, recommended hours
- Syllabus: 6 course modules
- Tutor Support: Full tutor support included
- Exams: Yes, exam fees are included.
- Start learning: you can start your online learning 24/7 and study towards your goals.
- Qualification: Level 3 CPD Award
- Certificate: PDF Certificate included with course, optional Hard Copies £9.99.
- Access: Unlimited 24/7 access for 12 months, option to extend if needed.
- Compatibility: Desktop, Mac, Laptop, Tablets, Smartphone and Smart Devices
We’re offering you an online Trauma, Anxiety and Mental Health Course for just £24. Whether you need to brighten up your CV, looking for a career change or just want to learn something new, the online Trauma, Anxiety and Mental Health Course is ideal for you.
The online Trauma, Anxiety and Mental Health Course will provide you with a strong introduction into the field of trauma and the impact on mental health. From understanding the core concepts of trauma and anxiety, the symptoms of trauma, to understanding the importance of mood changes and more. The course provides an insight to all those who are interested in the field of Trauma, Anxiety and Mental Health. Whether you are currently working in a role that requires you to learn more on traume and mental health or you just want to add this course on your CV, you can get started instantly and start learning all the important aspects about Trauma, Anxiety and Mental Health Course.
The Trauma, Anxiety and Mental Health Course is split into the following modules:
Introduction to Trauma, Anxiety and Mental Health
- Define the meaning of trauma
- Understand the importance of mental health
- Identify key indicators of anxiety including PTSD
- Understand the difference between Type 1 and Type 2 traumas
- Identify examples of Type 1 and Type 2 traumas
- Define different key terms in this topic
- Understand the meaning of post-traumatic stress disorder
- Identify initial responses to trauma
- Define the delayed responses to trauma
- Define the difference between dissociative disorders
- Identify key avoidant behaviours that can follow a traumatic event
- Understand the importance of mood changes
- Define the forms of support available to individuals in the United Kingdom
- Understand the importance of supporting children following trauma
- Identify different coping strategies that can be employed following a traumatic event
- To know the accessibility of support, therapy and strategies to help.
- Financial support, and the impact of adult support.
- Final Assessment
Types of Trauma
Symptoms of Trauma
Resources for Support
The Level 3 Award Trauma, Anxiety and Mental Health Course has been independently accredited and certified by The CPD Certification Service.
On successful completion of this course learners will be awarded with:
Level 3 CPD Award in Trauma, Anxiety and Mental Health Course
The certificate will show your grade classification awarded and provide proof of your achievements for you to take to any prospective employers or part of your portfolio of evidence.
The certificate will be produced in PDF format, optional hard copies of the certificate will be available for an additional fee of £9.99.
There are no entry requirements or pre-prerequisite for our Trauma, Anxiety and Mental Health Course.
To assess the learners ability and knowledge to effectively understand the topics contained within the Trauma, Anxiety and Mental Health Course, the course features a number of end of module interactive quiz questions.
Additionally, at the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
When you are studying a course it is always useful to know that you have the help and support of tutors that want you to succeed in your studies.
As part of the Trauma, Anxiety and Mental Health Course you will receive access to our dedicated tutor support service. The academic tutors will be able to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course.
This course is delivered online through eLearning. Learners of the course will receive instant access to our interactive student learning portal, which offers 24/7 access to the Trauma, Anxiety and Mental Health Course.
The online Trauma, Anxiety and Mental Health Course requires 10 hours to complete the course in full. This is only a guide to the learning hours required and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the information. The learning is online so it can be spread out over multiple sessions or done in one session.
Learners will have access to this course for up to 12 months from the date of joining. There is no time limit to complete the course during this period.
Buy with Confidence
Buy this Trauma, Anxiety and Mental Health Course with confidence, because it’s covered by our 14 Day Peace of Mind Guarantee. If for any reason you change your mind about the course within 14 days of purchase, as long as you haven’t accessed the online course, you can claim a full No Questions Asked Refund. Order your course today and start learning.
Our Trauma, Anxiety and Mental Health Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices.
We know that more and more people are using the web whilst they are on the move, so we have designed this Trauma, Anxiety and Mental Health Course to be fully compatible across tablet and smartphone devices. You will be able to access the same content from the course, just over a 3G or 4G network whilst on the move.
How it Works
- Click ‘Buy Now’ to order this course deal! Pay securely using Debit/Credit Card or PayPal.
- Once your order is confirmed, we’ll send you access to your course within 24 hours.
- When you receive your course login details, you can start learning straight away. It’s that simple!
Ready to Enrol
If you’re ready to get started on this online Trauma, Anxiety and Mental Health Course just click the ‘Buy Now’ button. You will be taken to a secure checkout area, where you will enter your enrolment details and can look forward to starting the course.