- Price: Only £19.00 Was £199.99
- Course Type: Online Course
- Duration: 80 hours, recommended hours
- Syllabus: 8 course modules
- Tutor Support: Full tutor support included
- Exams: Yes, exam fees are included.
- Start learning: you can start your online learning 24/7 and study towards your goals.
- Qualification: Level 3 CPD Award
- Certificate: PDF Certificate included with course, optional Hard Copies £9.99.
- Access: Unlimited 24/7 access for 12 months, option to extend if needed.
- Compatibility: Desktop, Mac, Laptop, Tablets, Smartphone and Smart Devices
We’re offering you an online Youth Work Training Course for just £19. This course will explore key topics related to the exciting and broad field of youth work from the importance of youth work to children, young people and the community, the difficulties that may come with the job and how to overcome them, and more. So whether you need to brighten up your CV, want to work in a field related to the different areas of youth work discussed in this course, are looking for a career change or just want to learn something new, the online Youth Work Training Course is ideal.
With over 70 hours of learning split across 10 easily accessible modules, the course has been designed to provide learners with an enjoyable and informative learning experience. The Youth Work Training Course is studied online, meaning you can study in your own time, at your own pace, on your own schedule. Study whenever it suits you best, day or night. You’ll have access to the course 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 12 months.
What’s more, the course is CPD accredited, therefore upon successful completion of the course learners will be awarded with the certificate of completion, ensuring that the course will be recognised by employers and institutions.
The Youth Work Training Course is split into the following modules:
- A Brief Introduction to Youth Work
- The Importance of Youth Work
- The Difficulties You May Face During Youth Work
- Societies Influence on Young People
- What is the NYA?
- Youth clubs and the Youth Service
- A Career as a Youth Worker
- How to Handle Stress when on the Job
- Final Assessment
– What it covers
– The ages you’ll be working with
– The advantages and disadvantages of the job
– How you can help young people grow and develop
– Why it’s important
– Tips for helping young people
– Different cases you may come across
– How to deal with these challenges
– Societies impact on people
– Technologies influence
– How to use it to your advantage
– Importance of
– What you need to know
– Importance of
– What you need to know
– Outline of an average day
– Salary, work hours etc
– Volunteer work
– Dealing with stress
– Coping mechanisms
The Level 3 Award Youth Work Training Course has been independently accredited and certified by The CPD Certification Service.
On successful completion of this course learners will be awarded with:
Level 3 CPD Award in Youth Work Training
The certificate will show your grade classification awarded and provide proof of your achievements for you to take to any prospective employers or part of your portfolio of evidence.
The certificate will be produced in PDF format, optional hard copies of the certificate will be available for an additional fee of £9.99.
There are no entry requirements or pre-prerequisite for our Youth Work Training Course.
To assess the learners ability and knowledge to effectively understand the topics contained within the Youth Work Training Course, the course features a number of end of module interactive quiz questions.
Additionally, at the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
When you are studying a course it is always useful to know that you have the help and support of tutors that want you to succeed in your studies.
As part of the Youth Work Training Course you will receive access to our dedicated tutor support service. The academic tutors will be able to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course.
This course is delivered online through eLearning. Learners of the course will receive instant access to our interactive student learning portal, which offers 24/7 access to the Youth Work Training Course.
The online Youth Work Training Course requires 80 hours to complete the course in full. This is only a guide to the learning hours required and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the information. The learning is online so it can be spread out over multiple sessions or done in one session.
Learners will have access to this course for up to 12 months from the date of joining. There is no time limit to complete the course during this period.
Buy with Confidence
Buy this Youth Work Training Course with confidence, because it’s covered by our 14 Day Peace of Mind Guarantee. If for any reason you change your mind about the course within 14 days of purchase, as long as you haven’t accessed the online course, you can claim a full No Questions Asked Refund. Order your course today and start learning.
Our Youth Work Training Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices.
We know that more and more people are using the web whilst they are on the move, so we have designed this Youth Work Training Course to be fully compatible across tablet and smartphone devices. You will be able to access the same content from the course, just over a 3G or 4G network whilst on the move.
How it Works
- Click ‘Buy Now’ to order this course deal! Pay securely using Debit/Credit Card or PayPal.
- Once your order is confirmed, we’ll send you access to your course within 24 hours.
- When you receive your course login details, you can start learning straight away. It’s that simple!
Ready to Enrol
If you’re ready to get started on this online Youth Work Training Course just click the ‘Buy Now’ button. You will be taken to a secure checkout area, where you will enter your enrolment details and can look forward to starting the course.